In preparing for Gen-Con, I wanted to re-write the Hero Trait Drama Trait section of the rules and character creation sections. The changes are not big – mostly a different angle on Drama Traits to better describe how they are meant to be used.
In doing this, I realized the that I had never actually posted a section about Drama Traits in the rules. They were mentioned in Character Creation, but they are important enough to ALSO have their own rules page. Here it is! Drama Traits & Drama Tokens
By re-writing that section, I also needed to update the Character Creation document, too, to make sure it matched. Done!
See you at Gen-Con!
A busy spring here, but I am very excited that The Hero Instant will be taking part in Gen Con Indy, as part of the con’s RPG offerings.
Here are the details:
- Thursday, August 4th – 10 AM – ‘Ant Invasion‘ (part 1 of 2) – JW Marriot, Room 302. – ID#RPG1690841
- Thursday, August 4th – 4pm – ‘Ant Invasion‘ (part 1 of 2) – JW Marriot, Room 302. – ID#RPG1690842
- Friday, August 5th – 10am – ‘Ant Agony‘ (part 2 of 2) – JW Marriot, Room 302. – ID#RPG1690843
- Saturday, August 6th – Noon – ‘A City In Peril‘ – JW Marriot, Room 302. – ID#RPG1699362
- Saturday, August 6th – 4pm – ‘Ant Invasion‘ (part 1 of 2) – JW Marriot, Room 302. – ID#RPG1690844
- Sunday, August 7th – 10am – ‘Ant Agony‘ (part 2 of 2) – JW Marriot, Room 302. – ID#RPG1690845
Here’s a LINK to Gen Con’s website schedule for The Hero Instant.
‘Ant Invasion‘ and ‘Ant Agony‘ are a two-part story, but it’s totally OK to play in either part. You don’t need to play in part 1 to play in part 2.
‘A City in Peril‘ will be run by Kertis H. (And you may find me there as a player if there is enough space left!) I’m enormously proud to have Kertis run this game. It’s always a thrill when one’s game is run by another GM!
Additionally, as has been requested by several of you, there will be a single downloadable .pdf of the game’s rules and current Power Sets by the first of August, too.
C’mon down to Indianapolis and join us for some super-heroic fun!